If you are living in the 21st century *the digital era*, chances are words like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat have become a part of your everyday life. Over the years, these social networking platforms have not just redefined how people use internet but also have successfully become popular social phenomenon.
However, social media is not just restricted to the realm of personal entertainment anymore, its impact has brought an entire paradigm shift in the way businesses conduct themselves. Before solving all the ambiguities as to how social media exactly unlocks business success, let’s have a look at some of the startling statistics.
- 66% of the 180 million Internet users in urban India regularly access social media platforms.
- Every day there are over 500 million Tweets, 4.5 billion Likes on Facebook and 95 million photos and videos uploaded to Instagram
- Social media marketing has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing
- 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form.
These numbers prove that social media is indispensable for businesses. Well, now let’s look at the some of the strong reasons why you must embrace social media for your business and build your strong presence there.
- Brand Awareness & Brand Loyalty. Your active presence on social media helps your customers and potential customers to easily find you and connect with you which inturn help in customer retention. Daily updates about new products/services, company news, giveaways as well as other engaging content have the power to build emotional connect with them which help in building brand loyalty. Moreover, research suggests that 64% of Twitter users and 51% of Facebook users are more likely to buy from that brand. All the more reasons to set up your social media accounts today.
- Build Your Database. The statistics above very well represent the wealth of customer information you can gain from the use of social media, helping you build a strong database overtime and taking smarter business decisions. You also get insights on your customer’s tastes & preferences to further strategize your products & services.
- Generating Leads. In the State of Social Selling in 2015, nearly 75 percent of companies that engaged in selling on social media reported an increase in sales in 12 months. Through regular interacting with your customers, you are able to build trust and reliability which persuades them to buy from you.
- Building Customer Relationships. If you want long-term amicable relationship with your customers, social media is the place for you. It allows you to attend the complaints and grievances quickly and solve them in a friendly manner which help you earning extra points. Therefore, social media help in building good long term relationships with your customers.
- A Watch On The Competition. It’s always a wise idea to know what your competition is up to. Social media can keep you updated about your customer’s new launches and strategies. Moreover, if your competitors get to your potential customers first, they’ll earn their loyalty and you’ll have a hard time winning them over. So, social media can ensure you are ahead of your competition.
By now, it’s no brainer that Social Media is the most important marketing tool for businesses to grow in the current market situation. A killer content with right search engine optimization will give plethora of benefits to every business. Set up your accounts today and reach out to your customers already.
SMB Connect is India’s largest integrated solution platform which links small and medium sized enterprises and entrepreneurs across the nation. Our mission is to build supportive communities by using effective solutions to connect with customers, providing advisory solutions, leveraging training programs and sharing the experiences of other businesses, so that SMBs can overcome all odds and succeed. Because we believe, Small Can Be Big!
We work on three fundamental principles- Connect, Knowledge and Growth to empower SMEs and to act as catalyst in their development process.
Small and medium enterprises in India & Small business Services are in full swing. SMBConnect provides India’s largest integrated solution platform which links SME company, Business advisory services and entrepreneurs.
Grow your small and micro enterprises & small business services in India with the help of business services and startup events. Learn to focus on creative small business ideas and Solution by analyzing roadmap of successful entrepreneurs in India and also enhance entrepreneurship development skills with large amount of educate small and medium enterprises & small business in india.