With over 25 years of rich and varied experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry Alok as a parallel entrepreneur co-founded several ICT companies such as Samtech, airJaldi, XENSIX and Pyramid, a boutique Digital Crime, Fraud and Forensic solution and services provider to Law Enforcement and Enterprises of which he is the Founder & CEO.
As a past member of the National Committee on Information Technology for Confederation of Indian Industries(CII), Alok advised and provided deep insights into how can Indian Enterprises and Government leverage use of ICT and Information Security to compete and grow in the global economy.
As a member of The IndUS Entrepreneurs (TiE) Alok mentors young entrepreneurs. Alok is also the President of the Alumni Association of Birla Institute of Management Technology and a founding member of Birla Alumni Association Network. Alok is a member of the IMS Law advisory committee. Alok is also the founding member of the DSCI Cyber Forensic Forum (DCFF) representing the Digital Forensic industry
Alok has been a frequent speaker at various events, workshops and forums in India and Internationally, some of them being:
- Digital Forensics & Email Investigation organized by Department of Forensic Sciences, MHA, Government of India, Hyderabad
- Voice Biometric Seminar organized by Forensic Science Laboratory, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
- Latest in Cyber Forensics organized by Cert-In, Ministry of ICT, New Delhi, India
- India Cyber Security and Safety Summit, Pune, Government of Maharashtra
- Trends in Cyber Crime and Forensics, XX All India Forensic Science Conference, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Enabling ICT for e-Governance (e-India 2007) organized by Ministry of ICT,
Government of India
- e-Governance Summit organized at New Delhi by IBM India
- Cyber Forensic Framework at Bangalore Cyber Security Summit 2009 organized by Department of IT, BT and S & Government of Karnataka
- Technology Driven Policing at National Police Academy, Hyderabad February 2010 for Senior IPS Officers.
- Cyber Forensics Challenges, National Seminar on Enforcement of Cyber Law by Cyber Appellate Tribunal May 2010
- Cyber Forensics-Trends, Challenges and Solutions, International Conference of Jurists, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 11-12th December 2010
- Innovations in Digital Crime Investigation-Digital Forensics at Bangalore Cyber Security Summit 2011 organized by Government of Karnataka
- Cyber Crime Investigation & Digital Forensics- Relevance for Law Enforcement & Judiciary at Dehradun, Cyber Meet inaugurated by Chief Minister, Uttarakhand, May 2011
- Digital Forensics & Investigation: Fraud Investigation & Control Knowledge Summit on 25th-26th August 2011 at Taj Palace, New Delhi conceptualized & organized by ITP
- Key Speaker at Digital Crimes and Fraud Investigation, National Seminar on Cyber Law organised by IMS Law College, 19th November 2011
- “Security” The Key Driver for Enterprise Mobility Summit, EROS Hilton, New Delhi, 30th November 2011 organized by Dynamic CIO and Grey Head Media
- Faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection using IT and CAATs and conducted certification training at Noida, Kolkatta, Baroda, Ahmadabad, Chennai,Pune, Indore, Mumbai,Ludhiana, Bangalore
- Visiting faculty for “Cyber Forensics Training for Banks” organised by Data Security Council of India (DSCI) from 14th to 18th May 2012
- Visiting Guest faculty for Digital Forensics & e-Discovery at IIIT Delhi
- Key speaker at Cyber Crime Awareness workshops for Law Enforcement Officers at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna on Cyber Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics tools and techniques organized by Ministry of Communications & Information Technology in association with DSCI
- Key speaker at Chakravyuh, flagship event of Information Security Council of India held at IIT Delhi on 13th July 2013
- Key Speaker at OWASP InfoSec Conference August 30th & 31st 2013 (India’s
Cyber Security Kumbh) on Rising Digital Crimes and Frauds
- Keynote Speaker at Training Program on Financial & Banking Fraud Detection organized by ICAI for Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigation officers at CBI HQ, New Delhi on 23rd September 2013
- Expert Speaker at C0C0n 2013, International Cyber Security & Policing Conference September 27th and 28th 2013 held at Trivandrum on “How to set up and operate state of the art Digital Forensic Labs”
- Key speaker at EiSSA Assurance 2013 Anti Fraud Measures on 19th and 20th December 2013, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India
- Speaker at workshop organized by North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) on use of technology in detection of crime, 10th to 14th March 2014
- Speaker at workshop on Financial & Banking Fraud Detection organized by ICAI Committee on Financial Markets and Investors’ Protection and Economic Offence Wing Crime Branch, Mumbai Police on use of social media and digital forensic in fraud detection from 26th to 29th March 2014, Police Club, Mumbai
- Speaker at roundtable on Mobile Law, jointly organized by Mobilelaw.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates on 8th May, 2014 at IIC,New Delhi, India.
- Speaker and Panelist in Technical Session on Network & Information Security at Seminar on Emerging Technologies in Telecommunication Sector organized by Institution of Engineering & Technology & BSNL held on 31st May 2014 at IIC, New Delhi, India
- Speaker at workshop organized by Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Police Academy (PPA) to Police Officers on use of technology in detection of crime, 26th June 2014
- Speaker and Panelist on SMAC age: Investigative challenges in Mobile, social media and cloud forensics at DSCI 6th Best Practices meet on SMAC held at Leela, Bangalore on 10th & 11th July 2014.
- Speaker on Digital Frauds & its Investigations at Seminar “Forensic & Digital Investigations in an IT Environment” organised by NIRC of ICAI held on 26th July, 2014 at Hotel The Suryaa, New Friends Colony, New Delhi.
- Keynote speaker at Digital Forensic seminar organized by IEC Group of Institutions, on 9th August 2014 at Greater Noida
Alok has been writing articles and columns for leading newspapers, magazines and has been covered on national television and radio. Some of these contributions can be viewed in the newsroom section
For speaking invitations and writing contributions you may reach Alok at email@example.com, Mobile: +91-9999189650,
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/alokgupta65