Harsh’s vision is to transform culture of organisations worldwide where employees are empowered, engaged and deeply committed to their organisation. A foundation of an extraordinary culture and leadership which allows an organisation to fulfil its vision and true purpose of existence. He is passionate about resilient leadership, high performance, communication and supporting individual leaders in achieving professional and personal success.
Harsh brings unique combination of strong strategy, finance and mindset transformation skill sets. With over 12 years of experience in business transformation, corporate turnaround and Interim senior management roles, he has achieved a quantum leap in profitability, cash flow, employee engagement and overall business performance.
Harsh has undertaken more than five years of leadership and transformation training with an international training and development company. Harsh recently attended Harvard Business School Executive Program on Transformation. Harsh is also an accredited practitioner of a leading Culture Transformation organisation “Human Synergistic International” and took lectures at Griffith University (Australia).
Based upon the insights of many years of mindset transformation experience, Harsh has created a unique workshop methodology Get It…Get It…!TM and series of strategic execution workshops Execute Outside the BoxTM to enable senior managers to produce extraordinary results.
Below is a summary of some of recent engagements Harsh has been involved in:
- Strategic and management review and performance improvement of a pharmaceuticals manufacturing company with an annual turnover of $300m. Parent conglomerate turnover more than $45B.
- Lead performance improvement projects which improved EBIT by $20m to $25m.
- Improvement in business valuation (multiple of 12) by $ 240m.
- Lead various strategic purchasing projects resulting in cash flow improvement of >$9m.
- Key role in achievement of successful ERP implementations. Savings > $4m.
- Interim CFO/CRO of Australia’s largest white goods manufacturing company to undertake business
transformation, working capital and turnaround management. EBIT improved 800% with overall breakthrough
results in profitability, cash flow, reduced staff turnover and leadership. Recorded unprecedented profit,
cashflow and mindset transformation results in 80 years of history.
- Business transformation of a large mining services company. Managed an investment of a PE firm to clear all
bank debt. Increase in turnover by 300% within 1 year and increase in value by 500%.
- Business Transformation of a mining services company to undertake business strategy and turnaround
management. Client won TMA(Australia) Turnaround of the Year Award.
- Business strategy, profit improvement, working capital and turnaround management of an automotive parts
manufacturing company with annual turnover of $48M.
- Business Transformation of a manufacturing company turning over $120m. Conglomerate turnover > $2.2B.
- Be sounding board / coach for CEOs and Senior management of various clients.